• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Will my very old key still work with AnyDVD HD?

RoboJ1M

Hi,

I have a VERY old AnyDVD HD key from....
2007, back in the SlySoft days.

Will it still work?
If it doesn't, can I exchange it for a RedFox era key?

Thanks,

J1M

This is the last version that will work with it:

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe

If you are interested in the story why you have to buy a new key, read this:

If you want to use the new RedFox AnyDVD versions you will have to purchase a RedFox license. Just as everyone did who uses the newer AnyDVD.

I doubt anyone really liked having to pay for a new license, but I do like being able to decrypt DVDs and Blurays purchases so I can back them up.

The costs of constantly improving the software and having it be hosted on the internet is worth the price IMO.

You can download the last Slysoft version coopervid linked using your current Slysoft license and then you'll have time to wait for a sale to get a discount license if you want. Sales happen a number of times a year, usually on US holidays from what I've noticed.

Lately the US payment system has been having problems outside of the control of RedFox on occasion. If you are in the US consider using Bitcoin to make the purchase.

If you do use your Slysoft license please don't expect being able to decrypt newer DVDs and especially newer Blurays.

Ah damn it, useless then.
I'll just buy the new version next year when I put my new server together.
Thanks.
(I don't suppose there's a Linux version is there?)

No, only AnyStream has gotten a Linux version so far. I suppose it has something to do with the drivers. But I can only guess.
Ah well, thanks anyway.
I'll be upgrading the NAS as well so I'll be able to put a Windows container on there and get a USB UHD Blu-Ray drive for it.
OK there are compatible USB UHD Blu-Ray drives that work with AnyDVD HD, right? 🙏

OK there are compatible USB UHD Blu-Ray drives that work with AnyDVD HD, right?
If you install MakeMKV as well, then AnyDVD can use Libre Drive on compatible drives. One compatible slim drive (without enclosure) is the BU40N. There are also Verbatim drives with USB C, they hold Pioneer UD04 drives as well. But if you live in the US, you would get a UD03. In that case, some more work needs to be done. It should be pretty easy, the question is if you want to do it or not. If so, contact coopervid who already wrote a comment above.

Ah well, thanks anyway.
I'll be upgrading the NAS as well so I'll be able to put a Windows container on there and get a USB UHD Blu-Ray drive for it.
OK there are compatible USB UHD Blu-Ray drives that work with AnyDVD HD, right? 🙏
For the record, if you still have your old CloneDVD2 key, that will still work. Also, if you still have CloneCD or CloneDVDmobile, they still work at this time.

Check on the RedFox Forum site at least once a week, perhaps everyday if you have the time. Sales come up usually once a month or so.

Since you're looking for USB UHD Blu-ray drives that work with AnyDVD, please check out this link below:

Best of luck to you.

For the record, if you still have your old CloneDVD2 key, that will still work. Also, if you still have CloneCD or CloneDVDmobile, they still work at this time.

Check on the RedFox Forum site at least once a week, perhaps everyday if you have the time. Sales come up usually once a month or so.

Since you're looking for USB UHD Blu-ray drives that work with AnyDVD, please check out this link below:

Best of luck to you.
Cheers.

Back