• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will AnyStream download 'Purchased' AmazonPrime content?

As Amazon Prime offers content for 'rent' or 'purchase', I was wondering if 'purchased' content would appear, in AnyStream, as a 'Downloadable video' when the relevant titles page is viewed.

(I don't have a grasp on the factors related to AnyStream's 'magic', so apologies in advance if a stupid question)

Yes, any video you have access to play via a conventional browser you'll have the ability to download via AnyStream. Doesn't matter whether it's a rental, purchase, or free to watch for Prime members. Enjoy!

This has been touched on before - the answer is yes. Although I have not yet rented and tried. I have purchased and tried.

Rentals work just fine. It'll count towards your rental timer by downloading though so you can't return a rental for a refund for not watching it

Thanks. Now here's the million-dollar question - are purchased UHD titles downloadable in full resolution (i.e. 3840 x 2160) in Anystream?
No, UHD is not available yet. It seem only for HBO if I'm right. Others wrote this, I never used HBO so I van't prove it.
This is the same reason why D+ is only 720p: they use a different DRM for the higher resolutions.

Only keep it mind that you have to reload the page or restart AS after you purchased something, otherwise it will give you an error as it cannot see that you bought it.

Only keep it mind that you have to reload the page or restart AS after you purchased something, otherwise it will give you an error as it cannot see that you bought it.
And since there is no reload button on any of the AS pages, you need to press F5 to reload the page.
It took me forever to get that because I am not a Windows native.

And since there is no reload button on any of the AS pages, you need to press F5 to reload the page.
It took me forever to get that because I am not a Windows native.
Yes till now there is only this way to reload the page. Maybe they will add a reload button in the future since there are already back and forward buttons on the top.
But I'm not sure if it only works with Amz or also with the others since they have a custom implementation.

I do both all the time - buying and renting stuff from AZ.
Only drawback that will raise flags is that the movie/show you download will show as "started watching" and will never show as finished.
AZ does know anyway what their users do - However, I think as of today they don't really care as long as you pay up.

no it won't. Do you ever watch to the end of the credits? if you want just open their app, start playback, skip all the way to the end. Done.

Do you ever watch to the end of the credits?
Yes, at least most times. Of course I don't stare at the screen every time, but I like to keep sitting for a minute unlike other people who are jumping off and go outside the cinema, take there phones out or start to move stuff to the kitchen when they've eaten something during the movie as soon as the first frame of credit pops up.

In AP, right click most anywhere on the page will bring up a menu for backward, forward and reload. Doesn't work in NF and don't know if HULU or HBOMax work that way.

In AP, right click most anywhere on the page will bring up a menu for backward, forward and reload. Doesn't work in NF and don't know if HULU or HBOMax work that way.

Only works in the browser environment of AS, that's currently only Amazon.

Back