• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wild Card BR (USA) crashes AnyDVD HD 7.6.1.0 but works with 7.6.0.0

OldRedFox

I have not posted a lot, and researched this disc before starting thread. This problem has never happened in the 5+ years using AnyDVD HD.

Installed latest ver 7610, and after entering "Wild Card" BR USA disc, several AnyDVD HD passes are made followed by it crashing AnyDVD HD, and giving me an Exception box which moves to this file: AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_dump.zip with instructions to send to Bugs@slysoft.com which I did. I had to restart AnyDVD HD, then try to change every setting in the Video BR section, but it always crashed the same way. Only way to avoid the crash was to uncheck "Enable BR Support" which essentially is a useless choice.

Then I reinstalled ver 7600, and "Wild Card" BR disc ripped to ISO perfectly. So, I was unable to get a log file using 7610 with the disc inserted, as it always crashed. If I am not providing necessary information, please advise. In the meantime I will just keep ver 7600 installed for now. Thanks

I have not posted a lot, and researched this disc before starting thread. This problem has never happened in the 5+ years using AnyDVD HD.

Installed latest ver 7610, and after entering "Wild Card" BR USA disc, several AnyDVD HD passes are made followed by it crashing AnyDVD HD, and giving me an Exception box which moves to this file: AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_dump.zip with instructions to send to Bugs@slysoft.com which I did. I had to restart AnyDVD HD, then try to change every setting in the Video BR section, but it always crashed the same way. Only way to avoid the crash was to uncheck "Enable BR Support" which essentially is a useless choice.

Then I reinstalled ver 7600, and "Wild Card" BR disc ripped to ISO perfectly. So, I was unable to get a log file using 7610 with the disc inserted, as it always crashed. If I am not providing necessary information, please advise. In the meantime I will just keep ver 7600 installed for now. Thanks

To help out, could you please update to the latest AnyDVD HD, and then send them the System Information log?

That is sometimes just as good as a log from a disc.

I've attached an example on how to find it.

Attachments

• Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    Anydvd_System_Info_example.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 22

There is a patch for 7.6.1.0 here:
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupBDPHash.exe
which it might be worth trying.
Any other version DOES NOT need this.

Thank you for your help. whatever_gong82, that helped to see where to find that...not to mention that I LOVE your desktop image! Let me post those System files. First with 7600 installed, then with 7610.

Then I downloaded the 7610 Patch, which would not install (see screenshot)

7610 Patch Fail.jpg

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.0_Info.ziplog
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_Info.ziplog
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for your help. whatever_gong82, that helped to see where to find that...not to mention that I LOVE your desktop image! Let me post those System files. First with 7600 installed, then with 7610.

View attachment 27176

You're welcome.

Glad you liked the desktop image (It's from my old Windows 7 laptop from almost 5 years ago--I think).

I hope that now you'll get your issue straightened out.

:)

I'd still post a disc logfile from 7.6.0.0 with the disc in the drive (not a system log) so the disc can be identified :)
Similar thing happened with John Wick recently (also Screen Pass protected) so most likely it is not a problem with your specific system.

View attachment 27176

You need to exit AnyDVD before installing the patch.

I'd still post a disc logfile from 7.6.0.0 with the disc in the drive (not a system log) so the disc can be identified :)
Similar thing happened with John Wick recently (also Screen Pass protected) so most likely it is not a problem with your specific system.

Thanks. Here is that log file with 7600 and the disc. James, you are right when I exited 7610, the patch did install. I hate being a noob.

Installing 7620 has the Wild Card BR read to ISO without problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.0_Info_D_WILD_CARD.ziplog
    562.2 KB · Views: 3
Back