• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why "This Beta has expired" for 1.8.0.5?

H.Mulot

A window with this notice "This Beta version has expired" popped up while using ReClock.
Does anyone knows why?
And could anyone give me an advice how I could get another version of 1.8.0.5 that works and won't expire?

With every version after the 1.8.0.5 I had problems using it, so it would be great, if I could use this version again.

Thanks!

Because it is a beta. Betas normally do and should expire.

The purpose of a beta, and of participating in one, is to test and debug the product until it is fit for stable release. If you have problems with versions after 1.8.0.5 then you need to provide evidence (logs, system configuration etc.) that enable Slysoft to eliminate them, improving the final product for all. That is our role as beta testers.

Aha. Understood. Thank you.

And is there a ReClock-Version, that is no beta?

1.8.2.2 that I use at the moment works quite good...

Only the version before Slysoft took over. It can still be obtained here: http://reclock.free.fr/. The 1.7beta4 version there is not time limited and is the one most were using before the Slysoft releases. However, I would recommend sticking with the latest betas from Slysoft, which offer significant improvements, and reporting any problems you encounter.

Back