• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why RedFox is the best

i missed that combined listing apparantly. I was combining the single products, which make it more expensive, anyway back on topics. I like AnyDVD better anyway

i missed that combined listing apparantly. I was combining the single products, which make it more expensive, anyway back on topics. I like AnyDVD better anyway
Aye!

I switched when SlySoft went down, figuring that it was my best option. After failing to decrypt some new discs (which it still won't decrypt!) I was delighted to see that AnyDVD was back and would do the job. I have no problem spending the money for a program that works.

I started with the monkey. when their flagship product just suddenly stopped loading and i got a total of about 6 replies to my plea for a resolution on their boards and then nothing I was forced to get the fox even tho I still had months left on my monkey license. I am now glad the software stopped working because I now have the best.

I got passkey a few months back when they were giving it away free and trust me it is no replacement for the fox. If you are lucky enough to get it to decrypt a new disc then you have to find software that will work with it.

... I got passkey a few months back when they were giving it away free and trust me it is no replacement for the fox....

You made a good decision - welcome to Redfox. Regarding the giveaways. The free version stopped being supported. Apparently, they gave away too many.

That is a small part of what makes RedFox AnyDVDHD the " Best damn decrypter on the market" . And like with everything else in your life. You get what you PAY for. I have seen this dev team fix a number of issues that have nothing to do with AnyDVDHD doing its job but is very helpful to the customer base . This latest feature for un-licensed players is another example of their commitment to the customers experience using the product. So if it costs me 20 or 30 more dollars so be it because I know it WILL WORK. It might not be right away but it will.

Passkey does not address Cinavia. That feature is available in CinaviaRemoval HD along with one or more of their program modules (ka-ching). Regarding Cinavia, it's a judgement call whether you like or dislike the resultant audio track. To me, the bigger issue is that movies with Cinavia are handled on a selective basis. In other words, you need to see if the movie of interest is on their list and what the status is. The Redfox/CloneBD solution is to fix all Blu-rays that have Cinavia.

Extra Attention: Although being sold as a standalone option, CinaviaRemoval HD does not work all alone. It is incorporated into Blu-ray Copy (main movie copy mode for the time being), Blu-ray Ripper and Blu-ray to DVD Converter. In other words, to use this option, either of the three products is required not to be expired.

Passkey does not address Cinavia. That feature is available in CinaviaRemoval HD along with one or more of their program modules (ka-ching). Regarding Cinavia, it's a judgement call whether you like or dislike the resultant audio track. To me, the bigger issue is that movies with Cinavia are handled on a selective basis. In other words, you need to see if the movie of interest is on their list and what the status is. The Redfox/CloneBD solution is to fix all Blu-rays that have Cinavia.

I watch my ripped Blurays and DVDs on my PCs with PowerDVD. Redfox blocks Cinavia from popping up so that I can watch a cinavia protected disk with full 7.1 surround sound. Does Passkey have this feature??? If not, it is totally useless to me and many people who watch movies on HTPCs

No. I would suggest you go to the product's site to see what it does by itself. I am sure you will be disappointed.

I watch my ripped Blurays and DVDs on my PCs with PowerDVD. Redfox blocks Cinavia from popping up so that I can watch a cinavia protected disk with full 7.1 surround sound. Does Passkey have this feature??? If not, it is totally useless to me and many people who watch movies on HTPCs
Not that I'm aware of. Again another example of this team going above and beyond for the customers. To enhance their experience with using this product. That feature works without having to rip as well. Just play straight from the disc. That's what " on the fly" means.

I like the cinivia bypass for powerdvd that allows me to mount my iso blurays with virtual rom. And the protection removal.

No. I would suggest you go to the product's site to see what it does by itself. I am sure you will be disappointed.

I would not jump ship. Just pointing out the superiority of the Fox. I have a lifetime subscription to Redfox and would not want to give it up. When Slyfox was forced out of business, I was really worried. I must also believe that the Passkey was shut down twice before moving their domain to China

They were once I know of for sure. Well ALL their US accounts and domains were seized. People tend to forget that they signed an agreement not to offer decryption to US either. And that will come back to bite them in the a**.

Back