• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why polls not allowed?

fits79

I have created one thread with poll and the admin/mod team delete it.

Why?
Because poll not allowed tallied me.

And i ask WHY the forum has the feature to create polls even don't allowed by the rules????

fits79, you've been around for awhile. This has been a commonly known and listed "rule" for years now. It dates back to 2009. Refer here: SlySoft Forum Rules.

With respect as to why it was instituted, it had to do with frequent rather problematic poll topics. It was decided by the majority of English language Moderators that polls were frowned upon and the rule added. Now, why is the ability to create a poll still present? Well, because the non-English forums have never had the issues we encountered and the Moderators in said forums didn't take a stance against them. So, the ability to create them has always existed. It's just a matter of people respecting the rules, in general. People can still have a discussion thread on a topic without the necessity of a poll, of course.

So, I've covered the history of it. That being said, I have no idea who removed the poll.

Back