• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why is the recommended download Speed is the default (Real time) ?

Lara tono

and is it bad if i change it to higher speed like Unlimited ?
because for example if im downloading a 1 hour and 20 minutes movie it will take also 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete the download as far as i know anystream is downloading and not streaming and i have a fast internet speed so what is the reason is the recommended download speed is real time ?
is it because of the safety of your netflix account by tricking netflix that you are watching ?

I am not entirely sure why default is 1x but if you do download at 1x you will probably never get the restricted limit. AS does not appear to grab the files and direct download, it appears to actually decrypt it via packet streaming. So Amazon or Netflix sees it as you streamed that entire video and not downloaded it. I've been using unlimited for about 2 months and download daily, I never had a problem except need to take long breaks hitting the limit.

Redfox seems to think (I trust their experience) if you download to many files in a short amount of time Amazon or Netflix could get suspicious and ban your account or stop AS from working. So that is the purpose of the safety limit. On average 280 downloads max a week. If Amazon or Netflix sees you watching more content then is possible to do from a single device that could result in problems for all of us.

Last edited:
I am not entirely sure why default is 1x but if you do download at 1x you will probably never get the restricted limit. AS does not appear to grab the files and direct download, it appears to actually decrypt it via packet streaming. So Amazon or Netflix sees it as you streamed that entire video and not downloaded it. I've been using unlimited for about 2 months and download daily, I never had a problem except need to take long breaks hitting the limit.

Redfox seems to think (I trust their experience) if you download to many files in a short amount of time Amazon or Netflix could get suspicious and ban your account or stop AS from working. So that is the purpose of the safety limit. On average 280 downloads max a week. If Amazon or Netflix sees you watching more content then is possible to do from a single device that could result in problems for all of us.
if i start using the Unlimited and Only download 15 or 20 files a week is there is also even for a small risk for a ban for my account or that's ok ?
thanks

I can only say my experience, no one can tell you 100%. 15-20 files max a week at unlimited has been fine for me.

Back