• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why doesn't this product work anymore?????

ScbaWmnLvr

Hi gang:

Really starting to get fed up with mobile and all its BOGDOWNS, yes I've deleted it, yes if reinstalled it, yes I tied the stupid beta version - which still did nothing other than give me an error message the minute I tried to install it. Come on Dev team. You guys spend countless time giving a new anydvd upgrade constantly - how about fixing clonedvd mobile. Has anyone got a better system or can the dev team pls start putting some research time into giving us as many new upgrades for this item as t hey do for anydvd - PUH LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!! AND THANKS:)

Hi gang:

Really starting to get fed up with mobile and all its BOGDOWNS, yes I've deleted it, yes if reinstalled it, yes I tied the stupid beta version - which still did nothing other than give me an error message the minute I tried to install it. Come on Dev team. You guys spend countless time giving a new anydvd upgrade constantly - how about fixing clonedvd mobile. Has anyone got a better system or can the dev team pls start putting some research time into giving us as many new upgrades for this item as t hey do for anydvd - PUH LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!! AND THANKS:)

Use 1.2.0.1 and you won't have any problems. It is slower though.

yes, as mentioned above, roll back to the previous version. i haven't updated mine in years bcuz every version past the one mentioned, gives me fits. i know this doesn't fix your overall post, as in, why no good updates, but it will get you back up and running, QUICK.

Version 1.2.0.1 Clonedvd mobile

Thanks creeper, one more dense question as I'm no techie gifted genius, I'm more of a helpless twit. Would I still have this somewhere on my computer, or do I just download it again? Cheers and thanks mate:)

Thanks creeper, one more dense question as I'm no techie gifted genius, I'm more of a helpless twit. Would I still have this somewhere on my computer, or do I just download it again? Cheers and thanks mate:)

Easier to just download the earlier versions, here is a link for several of the prior CloneDVD Mobile versions: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/

When installing a previous version when you have a later version installed, uninstall the current version and when asked to save the user configuration say YES. When the uninstall is complete, reboot and install the older version. The program should still be properly registered with your license details.

I don't remember the exact uninstall questions, it might be if you want to remove the registration details. If that is the question then you want to say NO. Just read the question you are asked and choose whichever option do not remove the license.

If you want 1.2.0.1 you will have to do an internet search for it.

Last edited:
And don't ferget, they HAVE to update AnyDVD/AnyDVD HD frequently due to the frequent tweaks to the DVD and Bluray encryption changes. CloneDVD mobile leverages AnyDVD, so that it doesn't need these frequent updates. I doubt the core of AnyDVD gets changed too often either except top deal with new encryption methods.

for future reference, keep all old versions in a special folder on your hard drive, that way, if you ever have to "roll back", it'll be simple. I've been keeping all the files for years.

Back