• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why does Hardware Acceleration negatively affect TMT?

Rooster

I've reported before about my problem with TMT playing BD movies (from a physical disc or iso). I'd get extreme pixelation. Arcsoft agreed that there was a problem like I described to them. They suggested I use a VGA connection instead of the HDMI/DVI cable that I'm using. I don't have the VGA port on my monitor or on the graphics card, so that suggestion was a no go. Out of curiosity, I unchecked Hardware Acceleration in TMT, and voila, all the BD isos played back great. Why?

Thanks,

No telling, TMT is known to have a lot of issues with a lot of people though it works like a charm for others. TMT seems better on Vista than XP. TMT is just buggy, PDVD is a little better from the bug side of things but they break it all the damn time with patches for some reason. Plus they could care less about their customers.

The player market sucks at the moment and unfortunately I don't see it getter better in the near future. At least not until someone like Slysoft who has competent programmers and cares about their customers decides to make a player.

Back