• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why doe AnyDVD HD not always show playlists for Night at the Museum 3

mantro174

Why does AnyDVD HD not always show playlists for Night at the Museum 3

Night at the Museum Secret of the Tomb (2014)
I see the 4 playlists below but when I load the BD into AnyDVD HD I do not see the list. How can I tell which is the correct one?

00801.MPLS 01:37:48
00802.MPLS 01:37:48
00803.MPLS 01:37:48
00850.MPLS 01:37:48

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0, BDPHash.bin 15-02-23)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH16NS40 1.00 N1A29A2K84CC5H1903
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 21788160 sectors (42555 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Night at the Museum 3
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 47
Using online database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!

Last edited:
Provide an anydvd logfile and the devs will be able to tell you. Playlist are only shown in the status window of the disc contains screenpass or playlist obfuscation, which yours doesn't.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Log attached

Are there any tools available for users to parse these logs?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.9.0_Info_D_Night at the Museum 3.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 11
I was able to view the ziplog with WinRAR but there is lots of stuff in there. Is there an easy way to determine the correct playlist looking in there?

AnyDVD HD will only give playlists for those that contain screen pass. This disc doesn't so that's why you don't get a playlist in AnyDVD HD. Usually when you only have a few on the disc it's down to different languages on the disc.

Take any playlist you want. The 6:22 min end credits vary here only with 02237.m2ts & 02238.m2ts (I assume English & French)

Back