• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Why do I not get a discount on Any Stream when I already own all the other products?

rmbrewer

Just as the title states. If I purchase more than 1 license with Any Stream it gives me a discount. Since I already own AnyDVD, CloneCd, and CloneDVD I do not need to purchase another license. When I remove them the price goes from $119.25 Euros to over $159 Euros. How can I or can I get it at the discounted price since I already own the other licenses? Thanks

On some holiday times there's a discount on all products ... just wait until then.

Just as the title states. If I purchase more than 1 license with Any Stream it gives me a discount. Since I already own AnyDVD, CloneCd, and CloneDVD I do not need to purchase another license. When I remove them the price goes from $119.25 Euros to over $159 Euros. How can I or can I get it at the discounted price since I already own the other licenses? Thanks

You are based in the US and currently we are not able to process US credit card (hope to get it fixed soon).

Once payment is back, please send me a PM and "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse" (© The Godfather).

You are based in the US and currently we are not able to process US credit card (hope to get it fixed soon).

Once payment is back, please send me a PM and "I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse" (© The Godfather).
OK I will. Thanks

I'm hoping for a labor dale sale for anystream+ because I own all the other things but I'm also in the US so dont think I can get it if I wanted to.

Edit: Doh, looks like I just missed a sale that ended on the 13th.

Back