• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

White Bird In A Blizzard

U4ick

I can't get my copy to back up. Anyone know of any issues in regards to this title? Thanks

I can't get my copy to back up. Anyone know of any issues in regards to this title? Thanks

As always, if you are having a problem with a disc, an AnyDVD log and any error message is needed to determine if the problem is with the disc/drive or AnyDVD.

Sorry. Here is a screen shot of the error I am getting.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
Anydvd logfile please. Without it we can't help you. Read the stickies on how to provide one.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That is a DVD, as such this thread belongs in the "Anydvd" section which is for DVD issues, you're in the Anydvd HD (Blu-ray) section.

That being said, there are no visible read errors or other issues in your log from what i can tell. But since this is a new dvd release, it may be a new protection which anydvd doesn't handle correctly. One of the dev's (likely james) will have to get back to you on this with a definitive vote, but i'm guessing on a defective/dirty disc and/or drive.

Thanks and sorry I posted in the wrong place.

A dirty disk or drive is not the case. I have two drives and get the same error on both. The disk is not dirty or scratched. It is a new release which I believe has a cide that needs to be unlocked. Thanks for your time.

A dirty disk or drive is not the case. I have two drives and get the same error on both. The disk is not dirty or scratched. It is a new release which I believe has a cide that needs to be unlocked. Thanks for your time.

This dvd dont have special protections. I copied this movie without problems. If the problem is not the drive, then it is a defective disc. Sometimes the defective disc dont has visible damage or defect.Some defects are invisible to the eye.

Thanks. I'll return my disk and try another one.

Don't be a n00b "expert",
1000 of us did that disk yesterday with no issues.
Likely a defective disk.
-W

I set it and am retrying now. Thanks.

Since changing the setting it's taking over 6 hours to do what normally takes 20 minutes??

New logfile then

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back