• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

which drive is better

thedatman

I returned a Philips Blu-ray Disc drive SPD7000BD. I believe it was bad. It is only a 2x read 2x burn drive. I paid $399.

I now see I can get a LG Electronics GGW-H20L LightScribe 6X Blu-Ray & 3X HD DVD-ROM SATA Drive. For $365 free shipping.

I think I should cut my loses on the return and order the LG. What do you guys think

Never used the Philips but I have both the GGC and GGW LG drives and like them both.

I would agree, the LG is a pretty versatile drive, I ve had good results from it. Just curious, where are you from? I m up in canada and I picked it up a few weeks ago for $220 + tax.

You got the GGW or GGC drive for 220.00? The GGW at 220.00 is a very good price if you did.

I ended up ordering the GGW-H20L . I don't know what they will charge me for restocking fee but it was $72 less so I might break even.

I paid $327. There was one for $265 but your only option was paypal that scared me away.

Paypal scared you away or that they only took paypal?

The H20L drives are good drives you will like it.

Back