• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wheres the dowload link

kenbra

I do not see the download link on this page.
where did it go

He means the post which displayed the current AnyDVD HD version number, changelog, and download link together which made it really easy to determine if you needed to upgrade without clicking around. This info occupied the first post position of this page until it was removed last week

I do not see the download link on this page.
where did it go
What version are you referring to? The site only list the most newest version there is no backup download history to download older version. The only version you can still find is 7.6.9.5 for Slysoft and that is all. If you want the lastest Anydvd HD version you need to go to the main page or look at the Anydvd HD thread to see the latest released version to download. But if you don't have v8 license then you will not be able to use the v8.

Wrong section, moved. The Blu-ray issues section is as the name suggests for Blu-ray disc issues only.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

This kind of was related to the BD section. The thread for the current release has disappeared from view for normal users. It still exists in the regular DVD section.

No it was not. As the name suggests the section is reserved for DISC related problems only. A download link 'problem' is not a disc problem. Hence it was moved. That said, I don't know what happened to it but the standard redirect link was gone. New topic created with link.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back