• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is the MKV Option?

DonDuke

I am using the trial of CloneBD to see how it works and see how big a file it produces. I use PLEX to stream my video files and it requires MKV files. I have gone through the setup a few times and the only option I seem to find for file type is
MPEG-4 AVC, AC-3 or MPEG-4 AVC, AAC. Those are the only two choices. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks!

I am using the trial of CloneBD to see how it works and see how big a file it produces. I use PLEX to stream my video files and it requires MKV files. I have gone through the setup a few times and the only option I seem to find for file type is
MPEG-4 AVC, AC-3 or MPEG-4 AVC, AAC. Those are the only two choices. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks!

I'm posting some examples of how to create MKV files, using the Blu-ray disc of Taken 3 that just came out last week.

Please note, that I erased my personal info on the 3rd one, but that is where your username for your PC/laptop comes into play.

I hope that this will help you out.

Attachments

• CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File1.jpg
    CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 67
  • CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File2.jpg
    CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 61
  • CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File3.jpg
    CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File3.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 59
  • CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File4.jpg
    CloneBD_How_To_Create_MKV_File4.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 58
I'm posting some examples of how to create MKV files, using the Blu-ray disc of Taken 3 that just came out last week.

Please note, that I erased my personal info on the 3rd one, but that is where your username for your PC/laptop comes into play.

I hope that this will help you out.

Thanks so much. Appreciate your time and advice!

I don't know if I missed something in one of the upgrades but is it now possible to transcode to MKV and have subtitles?

I don't know if I missed something in one of the upgrades but is it now possible to transcode to MKV and have subtitles?

I would check with one of the other regulars here ion the Forum, but I don't think that subtitles are available.

I was looking at your excellent screenshots and focused on the third one where you pointed to the subtitle selection and thought it's a new feature.

I was looking at your excellent screenshots and focused on the third one where you pointed to the subtitle selection and thought it's a new feature.

Oh, I see.

:eek:

They've had that in CloneBD for awhile now.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I would check with one of the other regulars here ion the Forum, but I don't think that subtitles are available.
You are correct, still no subtitles.It's the one thing stopping me from using CloneBD for MKV's as I need to have subtitles

You are correct, still no subtitles.It's the one thing stopping me from using CloneBD for MKV's as I need to have subtitles

Thanks, Adbear.

:eek:

As I've said, I've been wrong before.

Overall, I love CloneBD (and AnyDVD HD) for getting rid of Cinavia on Blu-ray discs that I own, and that I have another option besides BD-Rebuilder for AnyDVD HD ripped iso files.

They'll get around to it soon enough.

Back