• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is the local data base stored (on Drive C) and can I saved it to another location?

world123

I frequently image my Drive C after installing new software, etc. However, before installing new software I restored the last good image for Drive C (which destroys the local database ?). On Drive C is all Slysoft software installed. How do I save the local database (which is stored on Drive C) to another location, then copy it back to Drive C when I save a new image of Drive C with the updated local database?

Just copy the entire 'cache' folder located here:

C:\ProgramData\SlySoft\AnyDVD

And then copy it back after you reinstall.

Or you can copy cache folder to your (Dropbox/GDrive/Onedrive...)Folder and Junction-Link it with original location. Then all your data is cached online.
Tool for junction-links is e.g. LinkShellExtension

Back