• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue What's your worst AnyStream download blunder? I just had mine ...

Drew2u

So I'm an idiot, and how are you all today?? o_O

This morning I decided to grab all of Game of Thrones in 4K and added 73 recordings to my queue. I left the house, came home 4 hours alter, downloads are done - great! (y)

I added them to Plex, and checked my Plex 4K TV Collection but ... they're not there. :confused:

What happened? Well, crap!!! Turns out I didn't scroll down enough and I selected 3200 x 1800 ⚠️ ... not 3840 x 2160. On 8 seasons. D'oh!!!! :banghead:

This therefore is my worst blunder in my history of AnyStream downloading. :( 100% my fault for being click-happy and wasting 73 downloads to get 2.7K (!!!) quality episodes! I'm never making THIS mistake again! From now on, click and verify, click and verify!✅

I don't think I had this particular issue before. I only had some issues with P+, but that was some technical stuff and I think it got fixed, but haven't really checked for it yet.
Either way, the biggest mistake I made until now was renting a movie on Amz I already had, but since I haven't finsihed (started) to make my list yet, I couldn't know it. I only saw it because it had the play progress bar (I think I got that movie so long ago that it wasn't even on my log, because the downloads created the progress bar until an update of AS).

Ah, so that cost you some money! Sorry!

In my case, I know I just was so annoyed with myself for selecting the wrong resolution. And worse, I repeated the same mistake 8 times??!!!! Never going to rush out of the house like that again - lesson learned!

Ah, so that cost you some money! Sorry!
Not exactly, I think I was able to refund it. Even if not, it was not much since it was on discount.

In my case, I know I just was so annoyed with myself for selecting the wrong resolution. And worse, I repeated the same mistake 8 times??!!!! Never going to rush out of the house like that again - lesson learned!
Maybe not with AS, but I am sure I made mistakes like this as well. I once copied some CDs and was testing stuff, so I had three subfolders. I then thought that everything is in one of them or in root, but I deleted the folder that had the final version in it. Was not possible to recover because of SSD Trim. I could recover files, but they where damaged already.

Back