• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Whats the difference between the first 2 options to burn?

gsingh13

CloneDVD2 has three options on how you want to burn the disc.

1. Copy DVD Titles - copy one or more DVD titles

2. Clone DVD - clone a DVD including all titles and menus.

3. Write Existing Data - process or write DVD files and ISO/UDF images.

I have no issues with the third option but it's the first two I'm confused about. I've used both option 1 and 2 to burn a DVD the same way and I can't see any difference in them. I must be missing something. So my question is what's the difference between the first and second option? Thanks.

Option 2 has all the titles pre-ticked/checked (for convenience) so you can copy all the available titles on a particular disc, whereas Option 1 doesn't.

You can still uncheck any title(s) though if you chose Option 2.

Last edited:
I see well that explains it. I would have thought i would be easier to have just the one option instead of the two with everything selected and if someone wants a title removing they could just unselect a box.

Also this from CloneDVD2's Help section:

The titles are preselected according to the chosen category:
For “Copy DVD Titles“, only the main movie, without menus, is preselected
For “Clone DVD“, all titles and menus are preselected

Back