• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

what's "Install: Device Driver Package Install:Elaborate Bytes AG Storage controller"

JR50

Tried installing Virtual Drive for the first time on my machine (Win7 64 bit) and this popped up at the end of the installation. Is this 100% safe? I mean I'm guessing it is required to install VCD because when I clicked "don't install" it said the installation failed.

Tried installing Virtual Drive for the first time on my machine (Win7 64 bit) and this popped up at the end of the installation. Is this 100% safe? I mean I'm guessing it is required to install VCD because when I clicked "don't install" it said the installation failed.

Yes, it's safe. I'm running Windows 7 x64 with zero issues. When you don't allow it to be installed then VCD won't function so, yes, you must allow it.

Make sure you are using the latest version just to be up to date. VCD 5.4.5.0: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html.

Last edited:
what's "Install: Device Driver Package Install:Elaborate Bytes AG Storage controller"

This *is* Virtual CloneDrive (it emulates a storage controller with optical drives connected)

Back