• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What will copy this Picture DVD?

Adamsdaddy

I finally got the DVD back in my hands. Since its not a movie and its not a CD - what can I use to back this thing up? :bang:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.8.0_Info_E_.zip
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
It's not protected, so you can use Windows Explorer to copy to your hard drive and then any burning software you have available.

AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.7.8.0)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7561S AH03 OCT26,2007
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-R
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 487231 sectors (951 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: "18057145"
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.7.8.0 ) is up to date.
Code:
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7561S AH03 OCT26,2007
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

You have forced the AI Scanner, this is not recommended. Please press the default button in the AnyDVD settings.

Your comment about it being unprotected got me to thinking that Imgburn might rip it to an ISO which ended up working. Windows Explorer won't open the DVD so I couldn't drag and drop to my hard drive. Onetruemedia makes the DVDs for the SNAPfish website. Who knew that AnyDVD wouldn't touch it but Imgburn could be used to rip an ISO! Well, okay, those of you who know what you are doing but not me.

I entered the name of the company in case somebody else runs into this issue and will then find this post.

Thx for the help!

Back