• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What the risks of being detected by either Netflix, Amazon or your ISP?

MCalca1706

I do wonder what the risks of being detected by either Netflix, Amazon or your ISP are. I certainly do not want to loose either Netflix or Prime which I have been a member of for over ten years. I also remember what happened with Any DVD having to shut down and having to be reincarnated with users having to purchase the software again.

Any assurances or information would be appreciated? I am using the trial software but would like to purchase a lifetime license when there is a sale (it is very expensive).

A vpn will do nothing here if they were able to detect specific accounts. That protects your ip address from this party snooping. If they're able to log will accesses what content, they're technically and to detect specific accounts

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm ok with the price, however the question indeed is quite valuable.

I do wonder what the risks of being detected by either Netflix, Amazon or your ISP are. I certainly do not want to loose either Netflix or Prime which I have been a member of for over ten years. I also remember what happened with Any DVD having to shut down and having to be reincarnated with users having to purchase the software again.

Any assurances or information would be appreciated? I am using the trial software but would like to purchase a lifetime license when there is a sale (it is very expensive).

Based on what I know about AS... you are "streaming" content. Regardless of what happens to data that's being streamed is beyond your ISP's reach consider your computer is handling that side of it. I don't think you'll encounter any issues there. If you're ISP has a problem with your "streaming" content, then perhaps it's time for a new ISP.

As for the Provider side... the only way to find out is to run with it. I started off slow, and then "eased it in a little further" to test the waters, and have now been running unlimited for a week now. All good so far.

Thank you all for your comments and thoughts. I have been downloading video files , TV shows and movies for years using commercial and free downloader's and never had a problem. The Redfox warning I mentioned really made me think. I trust and have been using pretty much all the Redfox programs for many years with lifetime licenses but that warning scared me. I hope to purchase the program at the next sale maybe by then these questions will be resolved.

Thanks Again to all for the comments and Be Safe out There (And Vote)

Back