• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What should I use for the Witcher EE?

This is up to you... the beta versions we release are generally of a production quality (i.e. they are not compiled with debug code etc). Install over the top is fine (in %99.9 of cases). If in doubt, uninstall first.

OK when do you expect to relase 3115 final ?

We have 3.1.1.6 in beta now (should be available anytime now)... a final release will depend on how this goes, however there will most like be a v3.1.1.7 beta before a release version.

I have Witcher EE installed and it doesn't require the disc to be in the drive. That was one of the things removed with the EE patch.

I have Witcher EE installed and it doesn't require the disc to be in the drive. That was one of the things removed with the EE patch.

that is only true if you bought & registered the origianl version & then downloaded & applied the EE patch. ( which can only be done by previously registered game owners)

if, like me, you just bought the EE version, and had not previously owned & registered the original, then you do need the DVD in drive and there is no way around that + no plans to change the DVD check ruies, according to Witcher forum.

that is only true if you bought & registered the origianl version & then downloaded & applied the EE patch. ( which can only be done by previously registered game owners)

if, like me, you just bought the EE version, and had not previously owned & registered the original, then you do need the DVD in drive and there is no way around that + no plans to change the DVD check ruies, according to Witcher forum.

Thats weird but it is the situation I fall under. I wonder why they changed things that way for previous owners.

Back