• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What sets the destination path?

DavidL

Hello, I am Ripping to Hard Drive and set the path to:
\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\

The path is then appended by the program to (example movie name):
\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\My Movie Name
But the files end up here
\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\My Movie Name\My_Movie_Name\Video_TS\all files

Note the double folder with the movie name.

I am trying to ensure it rips to:
\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\My Movie Name\Video_TS\all files

Even this would be ok:
\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\My_Movie_Name\Video_TS\all file

This used to work this way in original Slysoft AnyDVD. I think it changed with RedFox versions.

Is there a setting to eliminate the double folder?
Thanx!!

U do, in the anydvd ripper. Don't think that code changes. Afaik Anydvd's ripper auto adds the discs volume label. Try setting the ripper destination to just \\SERVER\MediaU\Video if it's not already set that way. If it isn't, please provide a screenshot of your destination path as currently set in the anydvd ripper

Every ripping program I've used going back to DVD Shrink has worked that way. They rip to a folder based on the disc label appended to the path you set. Some use all caps with underscores some don't. If they didn't work this way then when you ripped multiple DVDs and forgot to change your destination folder your Video_TS folder would be the target for all of them. Just rip to "\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\" and rename the disc folder to your liking afterwards.

"I am Ripping to Hard Drive and set the path to:
\\SERVER\MediaU\Video\"

I am ripping to there...
the problem is it seems AnyDVD is adding TWO folders of the movie name.

I have been editing the second folder by moving the files and deleting. The additional problem is my movie playback database also then has to be repointed.
It's a pain to do this all manually.

Thanx for the reply!

Here's a screen shot. Is your playback database doing it?untitled.JPG untitled.JPG untitled.JPG

In your example, my files would be in:
C:\Temp\FullDisc\DVD Video\DVD_VIDEO\VIDEO_TS

Back