• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What resolutions are supported?

m0ck24

Where can I read what resolutions are supported for each provider?
Can anystream download 1080p from Amazon Prime?
What about Disney+ and other providers?
I can't find any information about this on the forum.

Amz and NF are at 1080p, D+ is at 720p.
P+ also 1080p.
I cannot speak about HBO and Hulu, I never used them. But HBO should be at 1080p as well. Was possible to get 4k there, but afaik they changed the DRM.

Keep in mind that these values can change when they do something to their DRM. Amz and NF went to SD several times already, it took some time but the devs always managed to get 1080p back.

Hulu is 720p (with stereo only audio typically) and HBO is 1080 but still has some 4k (just checked it). Just keep in mind it's 4k yes, but it's not like you just popped in a UHD disc in my experience.

There is no fixed supported resolution in anystream. Because of constant drm updates, the available resolutions can also constantly change. Which is why there's a statement as such on the product page

Back