• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What movie got you to try ANYDVD?

Bunnyrip2

For Me it was Resident Evil. 1st release. July 2002. Could not back that thing up with anything else. Been a Loyal ANYDVD user since! :thankyou:

Moved to general chat

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ahhhh YES !! LOL ! I remember it well, the very first "Resident Evil" .... really shook up the world of DVD "personal backup" with what I seem to remember being the Sony ARCOS protection, or something like that. HA, I remember, I even sent an original purchased Region 1 copy to then Slysoft in Antigua, I believe, to help them figure it out. It's been AnyDVD ever since thanks to James and all the rest of the now Redfox crew. May they FOREVER keep up the good work !!!!

fab

The 1st Spiderman movie. Originally used Studios 1-2-3. They folded shortly after and found Anydvd. Been with it ever since.

It's been a long time. I tested AnyDVD at the film Closer ("Hautnah" German Title). The tool AnyDVD I already knew from computer magazines. Bought AnyDVD in September 2005 because of Triple xXx 2.

Back