• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What more can I do?

gorgo

I got to ask you all, BD states that my COU could operate 304% faster.

My source drive is limiting processing speed.

I tried using CPU Park and I get 12 cores working at 3.20 GHz.

I have 2-SCSI BD-RW with a RAID 5 totaling 4TB, 4-1TB Segates barracudas HD running 7200rpm, a 1200 watt power supply along with 2- GeForce GTX 770, 32GB of Ram, 3- 27” ViewSonics LED.

How can I speed this thing up?

Depends, you're not saying what you're doing so there's little info to go on. You converting to mp4 or mkv by any chance? If so, then it's a known issue and they are investigating.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Then you'll have to wait for a new version, they're on the case and maybe the next version will fix it. For the moment there's nothing you can do (or wrong with you system) but wait. It's just a bug.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I got to ask you all, BD states that my COU could operate 304% faster.

My source drive is limiting processing speed.

I tried using CPU Park and I get 12 cores working at 3.20 GHz.

I have 2-SCSI BD-RW with a RAID 5 totaling 4TB, 4-1TB Segates barracudas HD running 7200rpm, a 1200 watt power supply along with 2- GeForce GTX 770, 32GB of Ram, 3- 27” ViewSonics LED.

How can I speed this thing up?

No, that doesn't sound like the known problem.
What IS the source drive? Are you reading from a BD drive or from HDD? If it's the BD drive, then it may well be completely normal. CloneBD can't process things faster than they are arriving.

Unclear on exactly what you're doing also. However, if you'll use AnyDVD to copy the disc to your local hard drive first the conversion will go much more quickly and smoothly. I've had issues converting straight from optical drives.

Back