• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is mncC.tmp????? HELP

dravenm

I was backing up my DVD's using Clone DVD and Clone DVD Mobile and was unable to burn any further. I thought this was due to me not transferring the files to the proper drive. However after transferring about 70 gb of files to another drive I still had no disc space on my Server. I finally tracked down mncC.tmp in C:\Documents and Setting\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp and found that it was eating up all my HDD space. Current size was 67 GB.

I started shutting down processes on my server that I didn't know and finally when I shut down mencoder.exe the file size of the .tmp stopped increasing.

Can someone please explain to me what this file is and what it is used for and how to prevent it from taking possesion of my computer in the future. Thanks.

Please update to the latest beta, which has a version of mencoder that doesn't write to the %temp% directory.

Already on the newer version

I am already running the latest that they have out there for CloneDVD Mobile. 1.6.1.0 is what is killing my HDD. I tried deleting the file and rebooting and that didn't do anything either. This didn't start happening until I went to 1.6.1.0.
Do you have a link to get a newer beta?
or is there a way to download the last version of Mobile?
or How is this fixed?

Try reading the stickies at the top of the forum.

Back