• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

what DVD Decrypter settings should be turned ON with ANYdvd??

theycallmefizzle

i will be using FILE MODE with DVD decrypter!!!
all of ANYdvd video settings are checked!!!

GENERAL TAB--should i turn on Remove Macrovision Protection and check for Structure Protection
FILE MODE TAB--- should i check all the boxes starting with IgnoreUnreferenced VTS sets and ending with Remove VOB PUOs???

:confused::confused:

thanks for the insight :bowdown:

dvd decrypter can't handle newer protections properly like "Structural protection", leave the dvd settings at default. Use the built in anydvd ripper and then feed that ripped folder into dvd shrink

thanks....
here are some pics of settings i use.... if the corrupt structure creates a dvd content showing in excess of 25gb then i use the rip to hdd option in anydvd

@Chevron---i was just seeing if anyone knew exactly what some of the FILE mode options were needed to be on/checked if anydvd was running too
or is can they be left blank and the anydvd engine handles/removes in the background

cheers

stab.JPGgenraltab.JPGfiletab.JPG

thanks....
here are some pics of settings i use.... if the corrupt structure creates a dvd content showing in excess of 25gb then i use the rip to hdd option in anydvd

That's not a corrupt structure, thats a protection called "Structural protection" doing exactly what's it's supposed to do. Creating virtual copies of the real movie title. They're not physically on the disc as no DVD can hold that much data. They only become real if u rip incorrectly. Anydvd hd strips out the REAL video only. DVD decrypter btw is no longer maintained and those look like screenshots from IMGBurn

sweet
i dont like the playlist obfuscation tooo!!! thats why i bought that lifetime license !!!
but the settings are from decrypter!!!

here's a pic

and i didnt know if this post was well suited for being in a slysoft forum??? :(
just wanted to see if this program has a cult following and some expert knowledge

no qualms with ya chevron thanks for spending time on this
maybe ill head on over to myce forum aka cdfreaks!!!!

d2dd.JPG

well IMGBurn evolved from DVD decrypter by LightningUK the dev of both after he was sort of forced to stop devving decrypter by you know who :) That's why the images look like IMGburn. and structural protection is NOT playlist obfuscation. Structural protection "duplicates" files on DVD's, Playlist obfuscation points the player (or encoder) to the wrong playlist for Blu-rays. 2 totally different things on 2 totally different media. I doubt you'll see many users of dvd decrypter anymore. It's been out of development for nearly a decade now and can't handle newer protections like structural protection

dvd decrypter can't handle newer protections properly like "Structural protection", leave the dvd settings at default. Use the built in anydvd ripper and then feed that ripped folder into dvd shrink

Or you can just use DVD Shrink straight off without having to create a special folder.

Or am I missing something?

There is a copy of Dvd shrink out on the wb that uses imgburn rather than dvd decrypter, just google it. Someone must have hacked the original copy and redirected it to IMGburn, instead.

Back