• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What build of Powerdvd are people using ?

Did that, I think, set to remove and auto, under blu-ray settings.
Yet the player refuses and says it´s set to the wrong region.

"remove and auto" works different to "not to remove at all".

Also, newer versions of PowerDVD are not set to any Blu-ray region after the installation. Set it to some (any, if you use AnyDVD to remove region code). Then you might not have to do anything with your existing rip.

Last edited:
"remove and auto" works different to "not to remove at all".

Also, newer versions of PowerDVD are not set to any Blu-ray region after the installation. Set it to some (any, if you use AnyDVD to remove region code). Then you might not have to do anything with your existing rip.

I have tried setting the player to all 3 different settings, a, b ,c. No difference.

When I first looked under bd region in powerdvd region A was ticked. But this is also version 3319a. Is this why ? you mentioned "not set to any blu-ray region"

I have tried setting the player to all 3 different settings, a, b ,c. No difference.

When I first looked under bd region in powerdvd region A was ticked. But this is also version 3319a. Is this why ? you mentioned "not set to any blu-ray region"

I do not exactly remember which PowerDVD version does not set Blu-ray region.

It does not matter in you case anyway, as you set it explicitly.

AnyDVD HDs automatic region detection hasn't worked for me ever. If I use it I set the region in AnyDVD manually to the region of PowerDVD. But mostly I simply change the region in PowerDVD cause you can can always reset the counter, so it doesn't matter anyway.

AnyDVD HDs automatic region detection hasn't worked for me ever. If I use it I set the region in AnyDVD manually to the region of PowerDVD. But mostly I simply change the region in PowerDVD cause you can can always reset the counter, so it doesn't matter anyway.

If you set Blu-ray region in AnyDVD manually, it should match the region of the disc, NOT the region of the player (e.g. PowerDVD).

I can confirm that Die Hard 4 works perfectly playing from hard drive using v3104a and v3319a

I can confirm that Die Hard 4 works perfectly playing from hard drive using v3104a and v3319a

Arrgh.. I´m so confused, are you running vista and ati ?

Is that why I´m having trouble with this title, I´m running 3319a.

I'm using
Vista 32 + ati HD2600Pro + 3319a on one PC
WinXP + Ati X1600Pro + 3104a on another PC

They also work using Nvidia 7300LE and Nvidia 7600GS cards in either.

Don't rip to hard drive with anyDVD HD set to remove region codes ...... it won't work, will cause your rip on hard drive to be corrupt and unplayable, and you will most likely have to rip (at least some files) again. I believe pixillation and crashing on POTC was a symptom of PowerDVD 2911, and was fixed in 3104.

Last edited:
Back