• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What about the "secondary" subtitles?

dougco

I don't know what you call them, but when I watch a movie in normal, no subtitle mode, sometimes it will have some anyway, based on the film -- for example, Kill Bill has scenes where they speak Mandarin and so they show those subtitles (when watching the DVD), BUT my AVI from dvdmobile won't show those! I just watched Wolverine and in there, some scenes are supposed to show subtitles but they don't show?

So I wonder if the subtitles are actually on the film, OR if the DVD "knows" to turn it on only during those scenes? I am bewildered as to why they don't show in the AVI that dvdmobile creates.

Back