• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What’s Your Speed

Jaaaamie

I have fibre optic 900mbps. I use Ethernet cable. I can get 750mbps on Fast.com.

I have AnyStream set for unlimited. I can only get to 20mpbs to 30mpbs. Occasionally I will hit 40.

Is this normal? What is everyone else getting?

Thanks

Jamie

Attachments

• C12B0147-02D4-4593-ACED-AFA9893C9E46.jpeg
    C12B0147-02D4-4593-ACED-AFA9893C9E46.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2ED21D62-4633-4D0F-A2C5-E8F32398AEB5.jpeg
    2ED21D62-4633-4D0F-A2C5-E8F32398AEB5.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 18
This can depend on the CDN Server the Provider is using and the provider itself.
Also you have to keep in mind that these sites are for livestreaming, not for downloading (although it is possible in their apps, but still this is not the main purpose).

If you still want to know if there is an issue, you have to post a logfile, there are only screenshots right know which are not helpful for the devs.

This can depend on the CDN Server the Provider is using and the provider itself.
Also you have to keep in mind that these sites are for livestreaming, not for downloading (although it is possible in their apps, but still this is not the main purpose).

If you still want to know if there is an issue, you have to post a logfile, there are only screenshots right know which are not helpful for the devs.

No, I have no issue. Like I don’t expect to be downloading at 750 as the providers would definitely know. Just interested to see what everyone else can get.

No, I have no issue. Like I don’t expect to be downloading at 750 as the providers would definitely know. Just interested to see what everyone else can get.

I have a 100 Mbit connection, where I get 8-10 MB/s. The same applys for AS, but last time I checked it showed more than I should have, around 20MB/s, like other users said as well at some time.
But thanks to the batch, I now (since several AS versions=weeks and month) just let it do it's work in the background without paying too much attention, so I cannot say how the current state is. However, I sometimes noticed that it seems to pause for a second, as other users said as well, but I don't think this is any important since the downloads itself are always working fine for me.

Captu.JPG
I have a gig connection and except for a couple weeks ago where my speed dropped for a few days I'm normally between 550-750mbps.
Even when using a VPN UK location for Amazon UK.

I have fibre optic 900mbps. I use Ethernet cable. I can get 750mbps on Fast.com.

I have AnyStream set for unlimited. I can only get to 20mpbs to 30mpbs. Occasionally I will hit 40.

Is this normal? What is everyone else getting?

Thanks

Jamie
Please do not mix up the values you see on speedtests (=Megabit per second) with the value AnyStream shows you (MegaByte per second)
If you see 40MB/s in Anystream, thats roughly like 400 mbit/s and a pretty good download rate.

Getting 500/500 installed next week, happy days .. at least for our other family members who also wanna use the internet while I'm downloading lmao

Back