• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wetlands (2017)

nadir

There is a thread on this item: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/dod-bd-r-errors.78828/
, but the BD structure on my copy seems to be different. There is one single bunch of errors at around 01:29:25, near the end of the movie. I think, the BD itself is defective, the errors are possibly not caused by some copy protection.
A friend mentioned the possibility that the errors may be caused by some flawed DoD thing and maybe could be remedied/ fixed by AnyDVD?

Any helpful response much appreciated!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_D_Disc_DEB1DAE5_00000000.ziplog
    753.7 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVDripper_log_D.txt
    11 KB · Views: 2
There is a thread on this item: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/dod-bd-r-errors.78828/
, but the BD structure on my copy seems to be different. There is one single bunch of errors at around 01:29:25, near the end of the movie. I think, the BD itself is defective, the errors are possibly not caused by some copy protection.
A friend mentioned the possibility that the errors may be caused by some flawed DoD thing and maybe could be remedied/ fixed by AnyDVD?

Any helpful response much appreciated!
These are (again, very weird?) "verify errors", not "read errors". And no, it is no copy protection. The errors are at the end of the movie. But a drive when reading a defective disc should cause a read error, an should not deliver incorrect data. Never ever. This is very bad. You can be lucky, I added the "verify" check, otherwise the problem would be unnoticed.
I assume this is because of the "VBOX" drive in the VM. Try to avoid this, and try to map the host drive "directly" inside VM. In this case AnyDVD status will show the "real" drive name.
I know this was possible with VMWare, it should be possible with VBOX, too.

Back