• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DOD BD-R Errors

whogots

Hello there. I am having a challenge with this BD-R DOD. I have tried on two computers with different disc drives and the read errors begin at around 33% so the issue is the disc. Thing is, this is the second copy of the disc I have tried after returning the first. The disc has 65 m2ts files and 8 playlists. Total mess. I have tried using v8.4.9.0 and v8.4.9.1 beta in both rip image and rip video disc to hard disk modes. The two m2ts files that read errors occur with are 25591.m2ts & 26221.m2ts. I noted these when it displayed the errors during the rip(s). When I open all the rest of the m2ts files they play fine. These two seem to play okay but freeze during playback.

Wetlands (2018) USA/Region 1 NTSC
UPC: 191091613351
RETAIL LINK
There are around 345 lines in the log like the following. Errors below start at 33% and eventually chugs along.
Error reading from drive E:!
Verify Error Sectors: 3853263-3853292

I don't know if it helps but I have uploaded ziplogs from both versions I have used. I'm hoping I can get this resolved. Thanks,

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.1_Info_E_Disc_C3E45AF1_00000000.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_E_Disc_C3E45AF1_00000000.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
There's also a log file from the rip with v8.4.9.0 with all the problem sectors.

Attachments

• AnyDVDripper_log_E.txt
    13.1 KB · Views: 5
The two m2ts files that read errors occur with are 25591.m2ts & 26221.m2ts. I noted these when it displayed the errors during the rip(s). When I open all the rest of the m2ts files they play fine. These two seem to play okay but freeze during playback.
These are verify errors, not "read" errors. Your drive has read the data from disc just fine. Are the files in question actually played with a commercial Blu-ray player?
Or are they just ... dummies?
@Pete might take look, too...

I opened each and every m2ts file and none are dummies, they are all snippets of the movie except for a few that are the disc menu, trailer, warning etc.. One of the problem files 26221.m2ts is 41:32 and all the rest are under 3:01 or shorter. What I usually do is rip my movies and stream to one of 6 players in the house. Most rooms don't have disc players anymore. If I try to mux it into an mkv I get audio sync errors and some frozen frames.

Edit: After the rip was complete it the message stated some bits were skipped and the disc copy may not play right.

Last edited:
If you are just wanting to have the main movie you should consider using the free functions of CloneBD instead of muxing the various files. CloneBD also successfuly solved audio issues with seamless branching discs where the movie is cut in small files and audio issues had occured at the locations where these parts had been "glued" together.

CloneBD is less effective than AnyDVD HD. CloneBD stopped writing the two files at the point it saw 'corrupted' data. I think it's simulated to look corrupt somehow?

CloneBD is less effective than AnyDVD HD. CloneBD stopped writing the two files at the point it saw 'corrupted' data. I think it's simulated to look corrupt somehow?
No, the disc is defective. Sorry.

What I usually do is rip my movies and stream to one of 6 players in the house. Most rooms don't have disc players anymore.
You should consider buying an AnyDVD license. Thank you.

I plan to buy one. I have tried DVDFab wanting to decide between the two and I like AnyDVD HD better.

@whogots
I was in the same situation as you years ago DVDFAB I was very disappointed I didn't work as I imagined I highly recommend ANYDVD always works without a problem at least in my case

@Lukas

DVDFab is so convoluted and candy-like. I just need one button to do the job thanks LOL

@Lukas

DVDFab is so convoluted and candy-like. I just need one button to do the job thanks LOL
The best thing with AnyDVD is, that you don't even need "a button". It decrypts real-time.

I totally agree AnyDVD is best decryption software I have used. I have been using AnyDVD even before the company changed and will never switch. I have not used that other product but have heard that it does not compare or come close to AnyDVD. There is no other similar software you can compare to AnyDVD it is the best all around. The real-time decryption is 1 of the best things love about it.

I actually have a lifetime license to Fab and Any DVD. I use any DVD to decrypt and Fab for burning and everything else like DVD to blu ray. I like both programs, why I bought them both.

I actually have a lifetime license to Fab and Any DVD. I use any DVD to decrypt and Fab for burning and everything else like DVD to blu ray. I like both programs, why I bought them both.
I use Imgburn for burning (CD's, DVD and BluRay's). Ya know it's free. It has a lot of options. For me, I save as ISO's to portable hard drives for my OPPO 93's.

I bought lifetime too.

I also returned this disc and bought another, hopefully it'll rip well.

I also have IMG burn, mainly used for Playstation 2 ISO files though.

Hi again. I was able to rip a perfect iso using recovery software running for days. I tried to mount the iso and rip with registered anydvd 8.5.2.0 and still have rip errors it won't get past. Is there something I should do differently?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_H_Disc_C3E45AF1_00000000.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Hi again. I was able to rip a perfect iso using recovery software running for days. I tried to mount the iso and rip with registered anydvd 8.5.2.0 and still have rip errors it won't get past. Is there something I should do differently?
Are you getting the verify errors again? These are not read errors. The content of some files is corrupt. You can ignore it and hope for the best (unfortunately you didn't post the error log).

This is the error log after the rip. I need it to rip to folder rather than iso obviously; a 244GB folder was created instead of 22GB or so.

Attachments

• AnyDVDripper_log_H.txt
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Back