• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WEB-DLs ?

d3crypti0n

Hello everybody,

I've tried to find information on reddit about this tool.
Does it create Scene-Like WEB-DLs in 1080p?

On Reddit some people say yes but others say that the Bitrate is a little less than Releases by The Scene.
So I thought I ask on the official RedFox Forum for some information. Maybe someone can give review based on comparisons he/she made with Scene releases or so...

Greetings

Sorry, can't help you. Not a very good first post either. Technical information like that is proprietary. Redfox has no interest what 'the warez scene' does and how they do it.

There will be no comparison of any kind. AnyStream's target is for fair use only. Warez is blatant piracy. You, as an individual are welcome to use the trial and evaluate for yourself if it suits your needs and that's it.

End of discussion

Back