• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved "We Do Not Allow Trials on This Kind of Machine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodium Hypobromite

I reset my computer and received this notification before reactivating my lifetime license. I just wondered what it means.
1690059573937.png

I will try and see what's going on. It's the weekend so it may take a while, but maybe I can get lucky. Why don't you upload a log file? I will try and contact our licensing dept. ;) Did you get this after you activated your license or before? If you have a license just activate it. Ivan will let you know.

It just means you cannot get a new trial. Either the PC has been banned for trial abusing or it gets detected as a VM, and they don't allow trials in a VM afaik.

It just means you cannot get a new trial. Either the PC has been banned for trial abusing or it gets detected as a VM, and they don't allow trials in a VM afaik.
I already called Ivan, let's let him take care of it. I am moving this to the licensing sub forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back