• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(was tranformers 2) UP

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads please unless you wish to assist them please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

I am Webslinger. How are you?

C3PO_R2D2_Cherry

Clonedvd

???

Nice one-lol

WY

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads please unless you wish to assist them please. Click the link in my signature, and read fully. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanavas17 View Post
I am don...............

Quote:
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA....

AnyDVD
C3PO_R2D2_Cherry

Clonedvd

???

I don't care who you are that right there is funny! :clap:

C3PO_R2D2_Cherry

Clonedvd

???

fine............ thanks..............

Does anyone know what they are talking about? xD

I think he saying "you have any idea ____ new software AnyDvd. Which makes no sense, there is no question if I am right. :rolleyes:

"You have any idea new soft dvd?" is the proper spelling in broken English.

I was going to respond, "I have no idea new soft dvd" but figured I better stop trying to be cute.

"You have any idea new soft dvd?" is the proper spelling in broken English.

I was going to respond, "I have no idea new soft dvd" but figured I better stop trying to be cute.

Soft is probably Slysoft and dvd is pobably AnyDVD. But there still no question.

Webslinger, look a his other posts it definately broken english or mis-spelling.

Webslinger, look a his other posts it definately broken english or mis-spelling.

That part was already clearly apparent. :)

Regardless of the obvious fact that English is not shanavas17's native tongue, no matter how you look at what has been written there is simply no way to understand what is being written. Is shanavas17 saying there is a problem or not? We don't know. There are also some other factors that I'm simply not going to address.

I'm in no way meaning to pick on anyone but if a user posts in the English section of the forums and we can't understand him/her then there is very little we can do and, in the end, the responsibility of communicating clearly with us so that we can understand the problem and help resolve it falls on the person posting about a problem.

It would be in shanavas17's interest to deal with Slysoft directly. Maybe someone will be able to communicate with shanavas17 in a language that they both are fluent in so that the problem can be resolved.

Last edited:

Yes, I know. Thanks

My spidey-sense interprets the question as, "Do you have any idea when a new Anydvd version is coming out?"

I suppose the user may be having some unspecified problem. However, trying to provide technical support under these circumstances is pretty impossible.

Last edited:
Yes, I know. Thanks

My spidey-sense interprets the question as, "Do you have any idea when a new Anydvd version is coming out?"

I suppose the user may be having some unspecified problem. However, trying to provide technical support under these circumstances is pretty impossible.
but iam not think wrong my frond..... Just mean new soft DVD Ver coming out ?..... I want to copy "UP"DVD Disk Error any Dvd 6.5.9.5 Its way Iam Asking to you Helpe.

Last edited:
Back