• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Warrior issue

clx510

I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue as me with the blu ray "Warrior". I am able to rip the movie perfectly fine. During the movie around 35 minute mark the movie repeats the same scene. I thought maybe it was a bad disc so I put the disc in my PS3 and the issue doesn't happen. So I tried ripping the movie 3 more times. This time I selected a different playlist in Clown. Same issue with each rip. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Right now I am trying a full folder rip with AnyDVD to see if the issue still happens. I would prefer to use Clown_BD for smaller file size.

I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue as me with the blu ray "Warrior". I am able to rip the movie perfectly fine. During the movie around 35 minute mark the movie repeats the same scene. I thought maybe it was a bad disc so I put the disc in my PS3 and the issue doesn't happen. So I tried ripping the movie 3 more times. This time I selected a different playlist in Clown. Same issue with each rip. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Right now I am trying a full folder rip with AnyDVD to see if the issue still happens. I would prefer to use Clown_BD for smaller file size.

Playing vs. Reading a disc is not the same thing. Please read the link I've attached to the start of my post.

And, since you're dealing with a blu ray disc, please look at SamuriHL's Bad Disc Guide and follow to the letter everything it says.

If, after all of that you can't copy the disc, then it's either defective, or the drive's dying.

Playing vs. Reading a disc is not the same thing. Please read the link I've attached to the start of my post.

And, since you're dealing with a blu ray disc, please look at SamuriHL's Bad Disc Guide and follow to the letter everything it says.

If, after all of that you can't copy the disc, then it's either defective, or the drive's dying.

I've read those threads and thats not what I am asking here. I can copy/rip the disc without no problems. The issue is during the movie (ripped version) I get a specific scene that repeats itself twice then continues playing fine through the rest of the movie. This only happens with the Rips and not when I watch the movie in my ps3. I am trying to see if there is a specific playlist I need selected during Clown_BD. I've tried two different discs so I don't think its a bad disc. Like I said the movie rips perfectly fine. I'm just getting that one glitch during playback and I'm not sure why.

I ripped it with 6.9.1.1 and played the iso back fine off a HDD with my Oppo.

I've read those threads and thats not what I am asking here. I can copy/rip the disc without no problems. The issue is during the movie (ripped version) I get a specific scene that repeats itself twice then continues playing fine through the rest of the movie. This only happens with the Rips and not when I watch the movie in my ps3. I am trying to see if there is a specific playlist I need selected during Clown_BD. I've tried two different discs so I don't think its a bad disc. Like I said the movie rips perfectly fine. I'm just getting that one glitch during playback and I'm not sure why.

Can't help you on that.

Someone else, like mike_r, the one that created Clown_BD, will have to see what you're doing.

Good luck.

Can't help you on that.

Someone else, like mike_r, the one that created Clown_BD, will have to see what you're doing.

Good luck.

Thanks how to I get in contact with Mike_R? Or can someone direct him to this thread would be great!

Thanks how to I get in contact with Mike_R? Or can someone direct him to this thread would be great!

He's one of the moderators on this site. I don't know what time zone you're in (if you live in the U.S.), but if you're in the Eastern Time Zone, he'll be online usually in the early morning.

You need to use the correct mpls file as input (not the root bdmv) for this disk. AnyDVD will tell you the mpls in the status window. For me it was 00789.mpls.

Super tip

Nice work on this, by the way. Even the other (cough, cough) "product" got that tip from here 8)

You need to use the correct mpls file as input (not the root bdmv) for this disk. AnyDVD will tell you the mpls in the status window. For me it was 00789.mpls.

I found 00789.mpls so I am trying to rip that now.

AnyDVD HD didn't show the mpls in the status... :confused:

You should post a LOG file from the original disk so we can look at it.

just finished ripping.. Looks like that was the right version. :)

Warrior Bluray: Can't find 00789.mpls in Speedmenu: "Advanced" should have >9 tracks

I wanted to play playlist 00789.mpls of WARRIOR bluray, and I installed from AnyDVD HD 7.0.0.0 to AnyDVD HD 7.0.1.0, but all couldn't find 00789.mpls in your Speedmenu.
Your Feature/Track List in Speedmenu for all 3 Designs (Simple, Advanced, Sexy) only contain 9 tracks, but the Bluray disk for WARRIOR contains a lot more tracks than 9.
How to load 00789.mpls with Speedmenu? I'm using both TMT5 and Powerdvd v11.
IMO, you should expand your "Advanced" screen in Speedmenu to include all playlists in a bluray disk, then users could scroll down to find the desired playlist they want. "Simple" could stay at 9 tracks as it is.
"Advanced" means more than 9 Feature/Tracks, that's what "Advanced" is for, don't you think so??
Just my thoughts.
Thanks.

I wanted to play playlist 00789.mpls of WARRIOR bluray, and I installed from AnyDVD HD 7.0.0.0 to AnyDVD HD 7.0.1.0, but all couldn't find 00789.mpls in your Speedmenu.
So, what playlist does Speed Menu identify for the main feature? Hopefully it uses the results that are shown in the AnyDVD window.

Listing every playlist on the disc is only going to help if you already know the correct one: it won't help if you have to go through each one and watch the movie fully to determine if there are any errors.

Out of curiosity, can anyone explain how players can find the correct playlist but a program like ClownBD might not?

Your Feature/Track List in Speedmenu for all 3 Designs (Simple, Advanced, Sexy) only contain 9 tracks, but the Bluray disk for WARRIOR contains a lot more tracks than 9.
How to load 00789.mpls with Speedmenu? I'm using both TMT5 and Powerdvd v11.
IMO, you should expand your "Advanced" screen in Speedmenu to include all playlists in a bluray disk, then users could scroll down to find the desired playlist they want. "Simple" could stay at 9 tracks as it is.
"Advanced" means more than 9 Feature/Tracks, that's what "Advanced" is for, don't you think so??
Just my thoughts.
Thanks.

Can you please post an AnyDVD log file of that disc here?
That disc is proitected with ScreenPass and therefore a whole lot of junk playlists are on it. Normally AnyDVD removes that protection alright and detects the correct playlist(s).
9 tracks usually is more than enough.

I don't know how you came up with "Advanced means more than 9 tracks", nobody ever said that. It's nothing more than a different appearance.

Thanks for your reply.
I think log file is not necessary in this case because there is nothing wrong with Anydvd, and also because the whole world knows that WARRIOR bluray comes with a new type of BD-J Protection, and correct me if I'm wrong, till now no one has successfully cracked it (which is pointless to crack it, an even newer protection will be launched).
Yes, it comes with "a whole lot of junk playlists are on it", but you are the one identifying the correct playlist 00789 and the whole world listens to you including me (thanks for that, really), see post http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=331639&postcount=16

"In the event if" Anydvd doesn't manage to detect and remove the protection, your 9 tracks is not enough.

So, coming back to my question, I can see 00789.mpls in bluray folder BDMV/PLAYLIST, but how to load 00789.mpls with Speedmenu?

Yes, let me be the 1st one who says, "Advanced means more than 9 tracks". Don't you think you need something more prominent to differentiate between "Advanced" and "Simple", and not just different appearance only?? How about the "full Playlist" for "Advanced", in this case all 96 of them (in scroll down menu)??

Thanks again.

I think log file is not necessary in this case because there is nothing wrong with Anydvd, and also because the whole world knows that WARRIOR bluray comes with a new type of BD-J Protection, and correct me if I'm wrong, till now no one has successfully cracked it (which is pointless to crack it, an even newer protection will be launched).

Wrong.
AnyDVD has "cracked" this protection a long time ago.
And if it does it correctly, then you wouldn't be presented with 9 playlists at all. So this is a bug and to fix it I need your log file.

"In the event if" Anydvd doesn't manage to detect and remove the protection, your 9 tracks is not enough.

No, I'm definitely not going to add a feature to display 50 playlists (which is anything but trivial and would also be totally unusable) because of a stupid protection that will make AnyDVD show 49 useless playlists in the menu.
We like to do things right, you know?

AnyDVD's speedmenu should be showing you playlists 789 and 790 and then maybe 1 or two extras.

If not, something is not right, I will fix it, but I need your log file.

Don't you think you need something more prominent to differentiate between "Advanced" and "Simple", and not just different appearance only??

Why would I "need" something more prominent? I don't feel any need of the kind, trust me.
Those are "skins". Period. Maybe more to come.
That's what it's meant for and that's how it will be.

Ok, a log file is probably never to come.

The likely reason for the speedmenu showing the many tracks, is that AnyDVD was operating on an already deprotected image. In that case the information which playlists are the good ones is lost.

You need to use the original disc or at least a protected ISO for this to work right..

Ok, a log file is probably never to come.
You need to use the original disc or at least a protected ISO for this to work right..
Peer-
I just lent this movie to my brother, but will be getting this disk in a week or so. I'll send you a log file when I do.

Log File

I believe I have the same problem. Clownbd doesn't show playlist 789 as an option.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.1.0_Info_F_WARRIOR.zip
    165.9 KB · Views: 21
Back