• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WARNING: VerifyTitleKeys failed!".

Fred256

Hi,

What the error message 'WARNING: VerifyTitleKeys failed!".' mean?

I presume it means the disk is no good as nothing plays, but is there any more information to be got from the error?

The disk is a Blu-Ray burnt with Panasonic recorder containing BBC HD TV programmes.

Hi,

What the error message 'WARNING: VerifyTitleKeys failed!".' mean?

I presume it means the disk is no good as nothing plays, but is there any more information to be got from the error?

The disk is a Blu-Ray burnt with Panasonic recorder containing BBC HD TV programmes.

I believe that this should be in the AnyDVD HD section.

By the way, are you a trial user?? Sometimes, that error message would pop up on trial users, letting them know that to decrypt the disc in question, you have to be a paid user.

But, without knowing what additional info, the error you have with your system, or an AnyDVD log, (and the method of doing that is in this link,) then all I'm doing is speculating, which isn't doing you any good.

Best of luck.

I believe that this should be in the AnyDVD HD section.

That is here, isn't it ?
By the way, are you a trial user?? Sometimes, that error message would pop up on trial users, letting them know that to decrypt the disc in question, you have to be a paid user.

I have bought it :rock:
But, without knowing what additional info, the error you have with your system, or an AnyDVD log, (and the method of doing that is in this link,) then all I'm doing is speculating, which isn't doing you any good.

Best of luck.

Thanks! No worries, assumed it was a general error message others knew about. The disk is obviously a bad burn. (I did see the create log details but didn't think this warranted it).

I

Huh? That would be needlessly cryptic. No, this message has nothing to do with trial.

Huh? That would be needlessly cryptic. No, this message has nothing to do with trial.

Thanks.

:)

Just trying to narrow it (the issue he's having) down before it gets to people like Adbear, or experts like you or Peer.

Back