WAR region 1

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by mcfly1967, Dec 23, 2007.

1. mcfly1967

mcfly1967 Member

I Use Clone And Any Dvd Recently Purchased War Region 1 Dvd. Copied Fine But Will Not Play Back It Plays All Trailers And Gets To Main Menu Then Will Not Play Movie Or Let You Even Use Scene Selection. Tried Several Times But Will Not Play Actual Movie????

2. mcfly1967

mcfly1967 Member

It Is A Problem At Start Of Movie The Title Menu And The First Chapter Have Been Encrpted Some How. If You Go To The Second Chapter In Selection Menu Film Plays. Obviously Done Deliberate Is There Any Way To Back Up Whole Film? Tried Using Shrink With Any Dvd As Well As My Normal Clone With Any Dvd Which Always Works Fine

3. tebugg

tebugg Beta Tester

try ripping the movie to hard drive with anydvd ripper, then input those files into clonedvd2.

right click the fox icon in your sys tray, then click rip dvd to harddisk.

4. mcfly1967

mcfly1967 Member

war

ok will give it atry thanks

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You may have selected the wrong titleset in Clonedvd.

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

6. LEGIN27

LEGIN27 Well-Known Member

Try this......

@mcfly1967, Check out this link from a few days ago, I was successful using AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 Version 6.3.0.3 was not out yet. Backed up with no trouble as noted in the link.:agree:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11085

7. ridhst

ridhst Well-Known Member

I had AnyDVD6302 Beta

I had AnyDVD6302 Beta and it worked fine for me.

8. Fred0149

Fred0149 Well-Known Member

Worked fine for me using anydvd 6301, and anydvd2912