• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wall-E ISO slows then stops

bbfn11

I do not know where my issue is orignating. So here is the log file to see if anyone can help. Thank You!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_L_QUACK_D1.zip
    215.9 KB · Views: 8
Need more info on what is actually happening. Are you trying to make an ISO are you watching from an ISO, what programs and applications involved etc etc

Need more info on what is actually happening. Are you trying to make an ISO are you watching from an ISO, what programs and applications involved etc etc

I am watching the iso with PowerDVD. If you can tell me what info you need exactly I will supply it. The movie will suddenly slow up then stop, the sound will stutter for a few seconds and then quit. PowerDVD will "hang" and I have to End Task in Task Manager and after I do that the computer reboots automaticly and when rebooted says that it has recovered from a serious error.

update your motherboard and graphics card driver. also, have a look at http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15535 . If neither works it's a hardware or driver problem and the only way to solve it is to replace your hardware, maybe the graphics card or the motherboard.

Ok;Thank you for the reply. I updated my bios on the motherboard and that has seemed to help. I played several ISO's and they all played without a hitch. I have only done this in Vista so far but do not believe there should be any problems with using XP which I will try tomorrow. I would not have thought of any reason to update my bios since nothing else was being effected on my computer. Just goes to show I should keep everything up to date when something goes goofey. Thanks again for the tip.

UPDATE: ISO's Still Hang!

I just want to throw this out there and see if this is common.

Recently, I have been having problems playing back my ISO BR Rips. I get random hangs in Powerdvd using ISO's and AnyDVDHD. This also seems to be common with alot of other users. The error happens in XP as well as Vista with Nvidia and ATI cards. I have updated my PC with all bios and drivers for the various cards with no fix. I thought it was corrected for a moment but eventually it started to act up again. This is very frustrating and I am having a difficult time trying to wrap my head around it finding a solution. The problem from what I can tell stems from getting a "ATIKMDAG" error in Vista and a ATI2dvag error in XP.

Last edited:
Back