• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VSYNC slider

drew3d

I'm new to Reclock and I've been fiddling around with it.

There seems to be a bit of tearing up the top of the screen from time to time so I ticked the VSYNC option but it still happens.

How do you determine the correct position for the Target VSYNC slider?

Also what is DXVA?

Last edited:
I'm new to Reclock and I've been fiddling around with it.

There seems to be a bit of tearing up the top of the screen from time to time so I ticked the VSYNC option but it still happens.

How do you determine the correct position for the Target VSYNC position?

Also what is DXVA?

You've heard of Google or Wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DXVA

Go easy :clap:

That was kind of a secondary question in case somebody had a better description than Wikipedia, describing if and how it relates to ReClock.

But my main question was in bold:D

Go easy :clap:

That was kind of a secondary question in case somebody had a better description than Wikipedia, describing if and how it relates to ReClock.

But my main question was in bold:D

You may want to read the chapter "Using the VSYNC tools" in the manual.
And to make a long story short, it likely won't help you with tearing. Stuttering yes, tearing no.

Back