• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VPN preference: NordVPN, ExpressVPN or another?

BuddyFunJet

In looking at VPNs, it seems like NordVPN and Express VPN are the review winners. What has your experience been with these VPNs for AnyStream? Which would you recommend or something else?

Thanks.

I'm currently on trial with expressvpn and protonvpn. I'll be moving forward with Expressvpn. A lot simpler gui to use, cheaper AND can be used on multiple devices under the same subscription.

After I fixed a small issue with my Avast security causing a DNS leak (that would cause spotty success to access us prime), I've been having no issues at all. 100% rate accessing US Amazon prime from Belgium.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back