• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (1961) has audio processing issue

just curious

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (1961) has 5 audio track options

English DTS-HD 4.0 is the main audio and is the one CloneBD selects for the default audio.
(see Voyage jpeg 1 of 2)

At the rate CloneBD is processing the Voyage .iso it would take over 100 HOURS to complete
(See Voyage jpeg 2 of 2)

If I select the other English options 4. or 5. CloneBD processes the movie at 270fps and is finished in less than 15 minutes BUT option 4. ends up with no sound and option 5. has the director commentary

Edit: I just attached a second CloneBD log 159.9 KB in size. It is from the successful completion of the mp4 that has audio commentary.

Attachments

• Voyage 1 of 2.jpg
    Voyage 1 of 2.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Voyage 2 of 2..jpg
    Voyage 2 of 2..jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_I_VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF SEA_A75FB17C_E9B5CB59.ziplog
    765.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.5.0.Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.cbdlog
    435.4 KB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.5.0.Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - with audio commentary .cbdlog
    159.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
There seems to be a continuous restart of an external process that CloneBD is using, which is slowing down the conversion.

We are investigating this issue.

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea (1961) issue has been fixed - THANKS!

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.5.3.Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.cbdlog
    158.8 KB · Views: 0
Back