• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Voice Overlay

Alan Bens

Don't know if this is the correct place for this post. If not sorry. On several of my BD when I use clone BD to create a mp4 file, or other, when I start watching the MP4 you can hear an announcer describing the scene like there is a CC for the blind, and I can't figure out how to turn it off in RedFox or Clone BD.

That means you selected the descriptive audio track and not the main track, or if you're including the hd audio that your player can't decode the hd audio track.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Found the problem Thanks Ch3ver0n for the input, but it was the player on my workstation. I use VLC and no problem, then I found in the player on Win 10 I could select the audio track even though all three says the same. Thanks for the help though.

VLC should let you select the audio track too. At least it does for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back