• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista-optimized program Icons

TM2-Megatron

A very minor issue, however I was just wondering if Slysoft has any intention of optimizing their product icons for higher-quality display in the Vista format (256x256) at any point in the future? Under certain display modes in Vista, the currently icons look horribly outdated.

From looking at the *.exe files in Axialis IconWorkshop, the largest format included right now is only 64x64 (48x48 for CloneDrive)... and AnyDVD and CloneDrive's icons appears to be only 8-bit colour, while CloneCD and CloneDVD are 32-bit. GameJackal appears to have a 128x128 32-bit icon, I suppose probably because the former developer included one before they went under.

If there are no plans to do this, do you think you could make available for download somewhere on the site, or forum, higher quality (256x256 or 512x512) PNG files w/ transparency of the logos for your products so we can make our own? From seaching with Google Image Search, I have managed to find custom icons that people seem to have made for a couple SlySoft products (not all, though), however it would be nice to have the real logos from Slysoft. I notice you guys released a CD cover image some time ago at he request of users, so I figure this might not be out of the realm of possibility either.

Back