• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista 64 bit power dvd 8 & tmt3

Datus

Been using powerdvdHD since release and not had any issues.
However latest patch on pdvd8 pops up with region code please set but has 0 retries.
If i uninstall to original pdvd8 no problem.
Logged a call with support couple days ago no answer yet.
Anyone else use pdvd8 latest with vista 64 bit

Also i thought try tmt3 see if that works, downloaded, installed. launch instant error window.
Again i take it that it doesnt like vista 64. can someone confirm as there website doest.

Any other players out there ive not heard of i can try?

PS this has nothing to do with anydvdhd installed etc but dont know where else to post.

Also i thought try tmt3 see if that works, downloaded, installed. launch instant error window.
Again i take it that it doesnt like vista 64. can someone confirm as there website doest.

No. Works fine with Vista 64 SP1

PS this has nothing to do with anydvdhd installed etc but dont know where else to post.

The High Definition Software forum

thanks for the reply.

would have loged support with tmt3 but u have to buy product first.

ow well i will look into it more

Actually it does, I just had to uninstall Avast, install TMT3 then reinstall it, ever since then I've never had any problems, I've even uninstalled TMT3 and reinstalled it with Avast still running.
It even works fine in Win 7

Been using powerdvdHD since release and not had any issues.
However latest patch on pdvd8 pops up with region code please set but has 0 retries.
If i uninstall to original pdvd8 no problem.
Logged a call with support couple days ago no answer yet.
Anyone else use pdvd8 latest with vista 64 bit
Are you using Comodo AV/Firewall?

comodo

james,

I am curious about why you asked about comodo. I updated to the latest dell version of powerdvd dx 8 and now it doesn't load either dvds or blue-ray disks from either .iso or a physical factory disk. I have suspected that comodo may have something to do with it.

Back