• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VISA transfer rejected to "(snip)"

sunzi

Hi,

I was trying to acquire a new Any- licence using my new Visa card.

The purchase failed and I received the following email:

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell
them to accept charges from '(snip)' in China. Your card issuer will
lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order.
If your card processor did not see any trace of our charge, it got stuck
somewhere in Visa's network. In that case, try again; Your order will be
queued for manual processing and we will look into it.

I was trying to find "(snip)" using g....gle but without success.

What evidence there is that we can trust "(snip)"?

Thanks,

sunzi

Last edited by a moderator:
None, due to the nature of RedFox and AnyDVD they have to be obscure with there transaction statement. Just tell your bank you'll be making a purchase in China and to let it (or the currently pending one?) go through.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

O.K. Just dropped an email to the bank to release the payment. Hoper the order will resume and close then.

Sunzi

Dear Chevron,

below is the response of my bank after contacting VISA:

laut Rücksprache mit unserem Kreditkartenverwalter wurde die Anfrage für einen chinesischen Händler in Höhe von 168,17 USD am 06.04.2017 von unserem Sicherheitsprogramm abgelehnt.
Das Sicherheitsprogramm ist eine Software zwischen Commerzbank und Kreditkartenverwalter. Die Software soll das Risiko der Betrugsfälle minimieren, wodurch bestimmte Zahlungen abgelehnt werden.
Als Bank stellen wir unseren Kunden ein hochwertiges und sicheres Zahlungsmittel zur Verfügung. Dazu gehört ein Sicherheitssystem, das bei Betrugsverdacht verhindert, dass Transaktionen durchgeführt werden. Der Scorewert ist hierbei nur eine Möglichkeit der Risikobewertung. Dieses branchenübliche, zur Karte gehörende Schutzsystem, dient ausschließlich der Sicherheit und gilt als Standard in der Missbrauchsverhinderung der Kreditkartenbranche. Greift es, stellt es in keinster Weise die Bonität des Kunden in Frage.
Der Kunde sollte eine alternative Zahlungsmethode verwenden.

In a nutshell: the security mechanism of Visa has blocked the back transfer. Possibly the score value indicated an issue. The Bank asked me to agree an alternate method with RF.

I am in a deadlock now.

Sunzi

You need to tell your bank to let the transfer go through, people have done it before. The only other possibility for payment is either Bitcoin (that gives you an extra 10% off) or find a card that works (sometimes prepaid ones). They are working on fixing the cc issues but due to the nature of RedFox they have to use a third class PSP in China and can't use a first class European one.

Well, I tried hard and failed again with the reply: This can't be done with our bank.
I understand where you (have to) come from however I also understand that this very large German bank cannot pass certain red lines.

Sunzi

I don't have to come from anywhere, I do not work for RedFox. That said. Then I'm afraid your only option is either Bitcoin or to try a different Visa card. Banks don't like to do business with things like RedFox.

As Chevron has stated previously.
Use either a PRE- PAID card that allows for international purchasing. Or,
Use Bitcoin which is really the better option. You buy the coin and then make the purchase.
Here's a link to help you with get started with Bitcoin. It is really simple once you get started off.
https://www.redfox.bz/bitcoin.html

If you do the Bitcoin option buy a little extra to cover any fees. Then you can just donate that to your favorite freeware/shareware company. They would be very thankful for it.

Also @Ivan has stated previously due to the issue with CC purchasing. That if you want to you can make a donation to a reptable charity for the amount of the purchase. But you must supply a receipt for this. If this is still valid. Maybe @Ivan can verify this for you.

Last edited:
Back