• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VirtualCloneDrive -- "Installation Failed!"

lino11

Can't seem to find any topics that have fixed my issue.

Like many, it seems to be a similar issue of "VCD Can't Open".

1. But I can't find VCD under "Storage Controllers" to delete the driver that way. I don't see "Storage Controllers" at all, and my Device Manager is basically just a big blank box.

2. I've tried going to: Windows/System32/drivers/VClone.sys and deleting this file, then re-installing. Nothing.

3. I've tried simply uninstalling/re-installing, but that didn't work, nor was there a "trust" box to check/uncheck.

4. Now, when I re-install VCD, about 75% through the process, I get an "Installation Failed!" error. The program still seems to continue and finish, and create a shortcut on my desktop. But I then still get a "VCD Can't Open" error when playing with an iso.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Windows 7 SP1 64-bit

Thank you!!!

Do you have any Antivirus software running as it may be blocking the install

Back