• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual drive error?????

mityeltu

I am running windows 7 64 bit and am trying to play FEAR Extraction Point. I was able to create the profile without any problems, but every time I try to play I get the following error message:

Emulator detected!
Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software.

I don't even know what the hell that means. Can someone please help[ me? I tried deleting and recreating the profile, but that didn't help. I tried reinstalling game jackel and that didn't help either. What is WRONG with this stupid thing?

You should post the necessary information which is posted in a sticky in this forum.

Also, try this:

1. Right click the fear profile. Select (is it update profile?)
2. Then update the timing.

You might have to do this multiple times. A couple of my profiles I have had to do that 4-5 times before the profile started working.

Also, if you create an 'Image' in image mode, it might also work better.
You still might have to do the above, even in image mode.

Back