• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive v5.4.7.0 BSOD

karlchen

Hello,
i`m an SlySoft customer for many years now and are also using the CloneDrive.

Recently i updated to Windows 8.1 and i noticed, that after a restart the context menu entry of an iso file, where i can mount images, is gone. I opened the CloneDrive Settings tool and clicked "ok", then i got a BSOD (Driver not less or equal).

Now the tool behaves like this:
If i uninstall, restart, reinstall CloneDrive: It works until i restart the OS, then the context menu is gone again and i get the BSOD again after clicking ok.

Is there any chance i can get support for this nice freeware tool? I know that my details i just gave, might not be enough. But i`m happy to give you any information which might help.

Thank you and best regards!

Back